Suitable after first trimester of pregnancy.
You will experience immense benefits of yoga practice during pregnancy.
- Build strength, flexibility and balance
- Improve circulation
- Reduce swelling, cramping and leg and foot pain
- Better sleep
- Learn breath work to divert pain of labour
- Hips and pelvic floor are prepared for a healthy birth
- Help to keep your baby in an optimal birthing position
- Prepare the body for an easy and speedy postnatal recovery
- Reduce back pain and your changing posture
- Build up endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decrease nausea
- Decrease headaches and shortness of breath
- Decrease the risk of preterm labour
Mental and Spiritual Benefits
- Build confidence in your pregnancy and with your body
- Learn to appreciate every part of your growing baby and changing body
- Relax the mental state dealing with change and anxiety
- Learn meditation techniques to help de-stress
- Become educated in a supportive, community environment in which to practice yoga and relaxation
- Bond with your baby
Benefits for Your Baby
- Improve baby’s blood circulation
- Improve oxygen flow to your baby
Lead baby into a proper birthing position and into a natural birth.
Thursdays: 6.15 - 7.30pm
Ongoing drop-in class, no need to book.
Price: $18 per session or 10 class card $150 (valid for 3 months from first use)