- an evening of meditation music
- Saturday 28 August at 7pm
- 23 Jessie, Street, Te Aro Wellington
Nada Yoga Concert, the evening of Meditation Music played on indian bamboo flute (Bansuri) by Swami Madhuram Puri. Listening to a meditative flute is a very simple way to concentrate our mind. Naturally feelings of peace and contentment then easily arise from within. A beautiful relaxing evening.
Where: Yoga in Daily Life Wellington, 23 Jessie Street, Te Aro
When: Saturday 28 August at 7pm
6 or 12 week Beginners Course suitable for beginners or if you are coming back to your practice after a break.
Tuesday from 5.45 pm until 7.15pm
Starts 3 August 2021
- Cost: 6 weeks| $90 or 12 weeks | $160
- with bonus class each week
For this course we require booking. 04-801 7012